woensdag 30 september 2009

Love the blazer










First of all two of my friends have celebrated their birthdays this week so all the best to you.
Secondly, how awesome is her blazer? The pic was snapped by the Sartorialist. It looks like the universe was modified to fit into the shape of a blazer.
I haven't been posting many outfits lately because my school hasn't started yet (will soon though) so the most I've been doing is riding (riding gear is not very flattering and pretty standard) and doing household related stuff (which involves sweat pants and oversized shirts ) So the best I can do today is to post the outfits of my 2 cats.




The first is monochromatic, very classy Chatnel. Yes that is his own sofa.




The second one has totally embraced some of the warm brown colors for fall and has combined them in a patchwork effect which embraces the current nomad trend. Also he is trying to pose as one of my shoes in this pic.



>



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage