donderdag 1 oktober 2009

London








So I booked my weekend to London yesterday aaaaaaaand I got tickets to see Breakfast at Tiffany's! Starring Anna Friel as Holly Golightly!


I've never been to theatre in London except for some stand-up comedy but I heard the acting is very good, much better than dutch standards.


Also I found a very rad site where you can upload your wardrobe and mix and match online, ask outfit advice or plan outfits into your calender. http://myfashionplate.com/




I'm of course super excited for Halloween, even if I am one of the only dutch people who celebrates it every year (blame all my american overseas trips when I was younger) so my decorations are coming along nicely but...


The never-ending costume question. What will I be for Halloween?


So far I've got these options:


Wednesday adams
Amelia earhart
Mad scientist (a la Dr. Horrible)
Vampire (think Underworld)
Rorschach
Indiana jones
Chuck Charles
Rogue (X-men)
Susan sto-helit




I think Rorschach's costume will be too annoying with the whole mask thing going on so that'll be scrapped.


So, that only leaves me with.... 8 left. Help?




I'm going to try this lovely dress on next week at the H&M to see how it looks on me.

Also I'm debating whether I like this dress enough (and if it's wearable enough) to consider buying it.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage