vrijdag 2 oktober 2009

Random pics









Because I'm sure everybody wants to have a laugh today I'm posting my "couture" riding gear pic.




Also included is my profile pic which I thought I'd share so you can see that the thing on my head is actually a bow-like thing and that what is above that are towels. And that my earbud is blue.


Oh yeah, my shirt is from the movie Corpse Bride which I'm sure is common knowledge that it is awesome and that Tim Burton is the shit.


I actually have a Tim Burton poem book which is soooooo cute and adorable, it's called, the melancholy death of Oyster boy.


I just found some pics:






It's just so sad and funny combined and well illustrated. Definitely worth a read if you like morbid humor.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage