zaterdag 10 oktober 2009

Happy and sad


I just got these awesome kickass shoes in the mail and they fit and are so amazing :) Yes I'm very happy with them and they aren't even expensive, while they're very good quality.
On a sadder note, I phoned for the black dress I put on hold and they told me this morning I could come and collect it. Then when I arrived at the store the lady told me they had called me on Monday (which they didn't, I'm 100% sure) that if I didn't collect it by Wednesday they'd hang it back in the store and so they did and it was now sold. So I explained they didn't call me or they must've switched two numbers and got the wrong person or something otherwise I wouldn't have called them this morning whether it was out of the window yet and she started fucking yelling at me that it was my fault and I should have picked it up and now we had caused THEM trouble because they had to look for the dress when it wasn't even there anymore blah blah blah....
I mean what?
Ehm why not I'm sorry for the misunderstanding?
I asked are they in any other stores, she didn't call or anything she just said (in a very insulted tone) no they're sold out everywhere.
Come on lady, you don't know that! What if someone brought one back?
So yeah no more physical H&M store for me. The webstore is ace though and very well run.
But yeah in the shoes I'm like 1.75m :D

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage