dinsdag 8 juni 2010

I love glitter


This is a super cute top I got in the sale at a little boutique around the corner. The front is striped and the back is dotted and it has glittery black print in the middle. It's also slimming because of the elastic in the waist and god the fabric is soooooo soft it's like a second skin.


This is a picture of my fave necklace, also the most expensive necklace I've ever bought for myself. It's by Shaun Leane and it's pure silver. The necklace itself is already beautiful with little silver bubbles hanging from it but the bird's skull is just breathtaking. There's so much detail on it and even the bottom of it is like a real skull. If anyone knows The Dark Tower series, this is identical to the Lookout skull that Cuthbert has hanging on the knob of his saddle.



This is the first Chanel tattoo I stuck on my hand. It's very durable and very very detailed, I highly recommend them.




This is piglet showing us that he's enjoying the sun and also showing us why we call him piglet.




I just wanted to post this amazing sky over my house when sunset was starting to kick in, so many colors!


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage