zondag 7 februari 2010

Daily glee



How cute is that message above? I just love the afterthought put in behind the message.



Now this is cosplay done well. This stylish lady is very convincingly cosplaying Tifa from the FF series. I love how good the last FF movie looked on Blu-ray. Also Kadaj is sexy. Recently I tried to learn the intro dance by Lenne/Yuna in the X-2 PS2 game. Don't. Either it's my complete incompetence or this dance is just really hard to do right. It either looks too rigid and overenthusiastic or it looks too flat and uninspired. I challenge you to get it right.



I had to post a pic of Kristen as I'm very much looking forward to the movie the Runaways. Lately I've been dressing more Kristen's style. I've found myself going for pants before dresses, and resorting to hoodies instead of cardigans. I can't abandon my lovely purple ballet flats though.
It's probably a phase of going back to uni and opting for comfort before girly/trendy.
Anyway it seems summer is gonna be very breezy. Seeing the first pieces for this summer slowly coming into focus I found a lot of heels and almost no flats except for Converse sneakers in rock-inspired looks like with studs or with Blondie on them, and gladiator sandals.
Also the hemlines of the skirts are very very short. So get those legs in shape.
All that rests me to do is wish you long days and pleasant nights.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage