maandag 29 maart 2010

Homework is killing me

But we will not discuss the life being crushed out of me by action potentials generated by the atria and ventricles.

Photobucket

First a pic of my B-day cake with John Simm on it on Suus' request.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have these 2 outfit pics to share.
Credits:
Black heels: Invito
Grey jeans: Coolcat
Studded belt: Hot Topic in Florida
Grey tee: band shirt of the Faint
Jacket: Don't remember where it's from but I always call it my Mikey Way jacket as it looks just like one he used to wear.
Messenger bag: Hot Topic, it has the car from Death Proof on it.
Striped glove: Given to me by Quithial

Photobucket

And last but not least a kawaii pic of my 2 cats fast asleep on my couch.

This lovely employee of my mom got rid of her tea cups so she gave 8 of them to me, I'll take pics of them soon, they're so adorably cute. There's on in a pearly colour and there's one in gold and one with cutouts, really really special designs. There's even a few cups that have little legs.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage