donderdag 15 oktober 2009

Mirror




I was bored so I thought I'd make a ground shot. 8 out of 9 had my cat in front of me, trying to figure out what that black camera thing on the floor was and seeing if he could possible eat it. He tried and found out he couldn't.


That's when I could get these shots in.



The dress is a black vintage of my mom and it's short on the front and back and long at the sides.

The liquid leggings are by Helena Hart and are bought in an awesome shop called Charlie in Amsterdam, I highly recommend it. It's located in the Cornelis Schuytstraat and it's tiny but very trendy. I saw the most amazing destroyed jeans but didn't buy them, had reached my spending money limit.

The shoes are by Invito and were bought with 20%discount because of Elle's birthday. Originally I was going for wellies by Diesel which were a white to black degradé but they were too big and not available in smaller sizes.

Then I saw these cute booties and couldn't resist. Somehow my thigh looks huge in the first picture. In reality it is not. my legs have gotten more muscle lately so when I stretch my leg the muscle comes out. It because I've taken up kickboxing.

1 reacties:

Blogger Quithial zei...

hey negerin! is dit nou expres of had je dit al aan? :p

16 oktober 2009 om 22:54  

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage